Friday, January 8, 2010

So much to say, so little time...

The holidays and the new year have left us cheerful and merry.  Despite a stomach bug running through our family a few days before New Year's, all is well.  The babies are enjoying their new toys, and mostly, we've been gearing up for our big family trip to Jackson Hole.  We will be celebrating my stepdad's 60th birthday.  All but one (dear Maya) will be in attendance and I cannot wait for us to all be together.  As you may have guessed, Littleman is beside himself with anticipation.  He's been practicing making snow angels on my down comforter, checking the days off on his calendar, and pretty much asking me every morning if it's time to go to Jackson Hole.


It will be our first trip as a foursome.  My only fear is taking my little baby on an airplane filled with germs. He's too small for a flu vaccination, so, for the first time in my life I have real anxiety about traveling.  I am trying to ignore it.  What can I do?  I will try to keep him under my shirt, attached to my boob, sucking up all those mommy-antibodies, as much as I can.

In the meantime,  here's a video of LittleFinn (I don't really like "LittleGuy") enjoying his presents from Grandpa ("in Arizona", as Littleman would say).  A swing and a "walker."  He's a bit small for the walker, but as you'll see, Littleman makes up for it.
Littleman LOVES making LittleFinn laugh in the bathtub.
We got him a shaving kit. 
Christmas Day with Grandma (also known as "Gigi" and "Maday.")
Here's little Finny-Finn with his new IKEA toys.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

3 comments:

  1. Please make sure you warn me right before your oldest gets his driving license...I'll be sure to stay off the roads! (hee, hee).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless!!! And I love the bottom of Finn's shoes!!

    ReplyDelete