Friday, April 30, 2010

So little time...

One day I really will make an effort to write more.  For now I am focused on getting my body back in shape and loving on my little boys...oh, on the big one, too...but honestly, I'm really too tired for him these days. ;-)

Please enjoy this video of Finny Finn in the tub being just as cute as can be. It's just over a minute long.  He's become quite a vocal baby...kind of have to be to survive in this family!
This next video is about a minute and a half long.  I made a "practice pinata" for Littleman's upcoming birthday party.  I am glad I made a practice one, as you will soon see why.  I used plaster instead of paper mache...and well...as awesome as the spiderman head came out, it never opened, no matter how hard he smashed it.  It was fun, though.  Next one will be paper mache.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

  1. "OMG This is so hard!" I love it. You should send this to America's Funniest Home Videos. They love stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jedi is right, this is TOTALLY America's Funniest Video. Are you sure that thing is not made of cement! Too funny !

    ReplyDelete