Thursday, October 20, 2011

Heavenly Fall

I can't help but post picture after picture of my surroundings. I am so grateful to be here. To breathe this air. To witness the sunrise morning after morning. To hear the gravel under my feet, the leaves rustle on the wind. I forgot how connected I was to the physical world around me when I was in Texas...I knew it was missing, but I embraced where I was. Now that I am back, I am not taking a single breath or sight for granted. And, in classic me-fashion, I have to share it.



This morning it was raining, but the moment I went outside for a walk, the clouds cleared and this was my wallpaper.
Liam had the great privilege of having his uncle Chuckie take him out to the bus on Tuesday morning. It was PJ-day and you can tell that Liam was psyched!
Aaaahhhh, can you imagine a more beautiful sight????









Every day I am in love with my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment