Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hello Summer!!

A few days ago I said good-bye to a job I really liked.  Being laid off is a depressing kind of thing, even if I hated the long commute and the child care situation I had for Finn.  It just feels sad.   I do not have any idea what the future holds for me at the moment. Should a wonderful job pop up, I might take it.  Should I have the opportunity to stay home with Finn, I will take it.  Should people want to eat my bread, I'll bake it.  I just really don't know where my path is heading at the moment.  So, this summer I'll be taking each day as it comes.  I'm pretty good at that.

This weekend the boys and I are welcoming the summer with a visit to my mom's.  Her pool and proximity to the beach make visiting her a mini vacation.  And in a short time we'll be meeting her in Norway.  Which I expect will be amazing.

For now, here are some pics of the boys in the pool.




No comments:

Post a Comment