Sunday, August 18, 2013

Finny's Fourth Birthday - Pirate Party!!

Today Finnster turned four.  With much less fanfare than Liam's party, I sort of whipped up Finn's pirate party.  I invited a few of my favorite people over, had the wonderful pleasure of having my DAD and our old friend Zach in attendance, and hoped corn dogs and cupcakes would be enough for every one.  And you what?  It was great.



Liam was all ready to be decked out in pirate garb.
The yummy stuff.
This little 'pirate toss' game was my idea, but Bill's creation.  I can't draw, but I can come up with a way to keep kids entertained.  :)

Friends and food - yay!

Happy Birthday to you, sweet Finny Finn.




My dad and Zach enjoying the festivities.

Sweet baby Brynn giving me a little love.

BIRTHDAY BOY!!

Some of our favorite girls getting a little tree time.

Playing is VERY serious business with these boys.

I was pretty excited about this robot piggy bank.

The vet is in the house.

This vet is also very interested in flying space ships.

Thanks to every one who came and celebrated with us.  And thanks to every one who could not be with us but sent their love.  It was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you can just "whip up" something so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete