Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Boobs and a thumb

So, whilst preparing dinner I chopped off a small piece of my thumb.  Papabear is currently finishing the Pork and Apple Pan Fry I was working on.  Ug.  It throbs...and I am sure trying to shampoo my hair tomorrow will suck.  Ug.


So, Littleman is OBSESSED with boobs.  The other day we went to pick up daddy's dry cleaning.  Usually the person who comes out to the car is an older Asian man, but THAT day it was a beautiful 19-something hottie.  I gave her my name and the credit card, she walked into the store and Littleman says, "She's nice."

Me: Do you like her?
L: She has boobies.
Me: WHAT?
L: I like boobies.  Mommy, I like your boobies.
Me: (trying like hell not to fall out of the car laughing...) OH.

Later, at the pharmacy drive thru, Littleman chirps to the pharmacist, "Hey man!  I like boobies!"  Thankfully, the guy did not understand him and just thought he was being cute and offered him a lollipop.  Perfect - a reward for shouting, "I like boobies!"  Of course, at dinner I had to tell Papabear all about it and we were all laughing our heads off...and you guys know me, I naturally told any one within listening distance over the course of the next couple of days this funny tale.  So now, I have completely solidified in Littleman that talking about boobies will get you loads of laughs and attention.  Yep, classic good parenting right there. 

The latest pregnancy news: the first trimester is actually over and I really do feel a billion times better!  I have energy and I am not feeling sick all night long.  As a matter of fact, I'm ravenous.  All I want to do is eat oranges and apples and strawberries.  I'm on some kind of vitamin C kick - I can't get enough of oranges and strawberries.  Speaking of ravenous, I need some dinner and my dumb thumb is killing me.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Cutting yourself is bad enough, but chopping off a chunk definitely sucks... Hope your thumb heals quickly... As for the boobies thing... Well, I can't say he is much different than a lot of "grown men" I know... Teeheehee... Priceless!

    ReplyDelete