Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quick mall moment...

I really don't have time to write this.  I FINALLY got both boys down for the night (with Papabear's help) and I have so many tidying-up-type things to do.  However, I don't want to forget this funny moment me and the boys had at the mall this rainy afternoon while daddy was at his new job.

Littleman is playing in the mall "play area."  I am sitting on a bench just outside the super crowded area because I need to nurse little brother and there was an unusual amount of daddies present.  I can see the entire play area, though. and Littleman frequently runs up to me to check in.  LittleGuy has latched on nicely, his big brother is playing, and I am kind of comfortable, so I start to relax.  All of a sudden, Littleman runs up to me, climbs on the bench, and peers down my "hooter hider."  He asks, "what are you doing?"

"You know I am feeding your brother."  Then, on the top of his four year old lungs, Littleman announces to all within hundreds of feet, "MY MOMMY IS FEEDING MY BROTHER WITH HER BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*sigh* 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... I'm sure something to that effect will happen to me too! Boogie has already been all about telling strangers that his mommy has a baby in her belly, and I am just waiting for him to add that the baby will come out of my vagina in February... Teeheehee...

    ReplyDelete