Friday, December 4, 2009

Funny little things...

Littleman will never cease to make us laugh.  I uploaded some pictures the other day and found these:

 

This must be what he's doing while I am changing diapers....I love, LOVE that my kid is such a character.

Also, Papabear and I recently discovered that Littleman has an interesting way of saying November and December.  For some reason he adds "derf" to the end.  So, he says, "Novemberderf" and "Decemberderf." Go ahead, say it out loud a couple of times - we were in tears.

Here's the "snow" we had the other day.

I have a video up on facebook of the snowfall, I'll try to get it up here soon.

Littleman has finally begun to show an interest in letters and writing.  Here's a drawing of the two of us. (I'm on the right, you can tell by the hair.)   :-)

And finally, this year's gingerbread house.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

  1. I am so lame, I thought he drew a picture of your boobs! I figured he was trying to process the whole breast feeding thing! Duh! Love the gingerbread house, brings back memories from the one you made here! The holidays will be so fun with your little buddy~XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update!! I love the pictures that Littleman took of himself! Such personality!! Thinking of you this holiday season...

    ReplyDelete