Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Our trip back East...

Highlights from our trip:

Lovely Sea Bright. Both boys love the ocean.  It was pretty chilly - I can't believe Finn didn't cry when we put his feet in the water.  They loved it.

Off to NYC to visit Aunt Lauren at Columbia.  We rode the subway, ate at a fancy restaurant, and visited FAO Schwarz.  I will NOT ride the subway at rush hour with a stroller ever again.

oh...and yeah, perfect time to forget to put shoes and socks on my baby - riding the super clean subways of new york...

People, I don't know if I've said this before, but my mom is gorgeous.  She may smoke and drink more coffee than most people I know, but it doesn't seem to phase her in a negative way.  She exercises, spends as much time outdoors as possible, and, I can see this now, truly loves her life.  And so, it shows all over, don't you think?  I hope she doesn't mind me posting this, but she turned 59 two weeks ago!  I can only hope to be this healthy and happy in twenty or so years.

Cousin Asher comes over to swim!

Here's some eye candy. My mom all decked out for a dinner...not with me and the kids, of course!

Uncle Chuckie teaches Liam about American Indians...

Reunited with our best buds upstate.

It was like these two peas in a pod were never apart!

Hiking with Finny-Finn.

Auntie Maya takes a turn with Finn and her handsome Loup.

Liam gets some fishing lessons with Uncle Chuckie.

There's Maya again, on the other side of the lake! We were in the row boat.

 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment