Monday, October 8, 2007

A sea of cardboard

While nearly drowning under a sea of cardboard boxes and packaging tape, it occurred to me to take a break.  A few friends have mentioned starting a blog to keep my hoards of friends and family updated and here it is.  If you know me, you know I love to write and or talk...so, I hope my musing will give you a laugh and keep you updated.  Forgive me, it's after ten, my house looks like a tornado ripped through it, and the movers will be here Thursday!  


Okay, here's the update:

-We're moving to Texas to be close to the family.  This is not a permanent move, the hubby and I are not too fond of heat or...well...Texas.  But, family is family, and it's worth it if my LittleMan can really get to know his grandparents and other family out there.  Needless to say, we're not staying more than a few years.

-Closing on our house: Tentatively scheduled for THIS Friday, the 12th. Need confirmation from lawyers...but, all inspections are passed and it looks like a go.

-Movers are coming on Thursday, we are relocating to the house on the hill by the lake until Papa Bear is done with school.

-Papa Bear is scheduled to be done November 2.  We plan to drive to Texas that weekend.   He will take the boards, pass, get a spectacular job, we'll rent a gorgeous home, I'll join a fabulous gym, and we'll live happily ever after...until we have to move again.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of that... And thanks for adding me to your
    neighborhood... Now I will be sure to keep up to date with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I finally feel like I have a life worth...blogging...or at least, I feel like the current events in my life are worth blogging...it'll be nice to keep up with all my east coast pals and see how all the kiddies are doing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm insulted! You have Bee in your neighborhood and not me! Hrumph. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good lord...you must KNOW that I have NO IDEA how she's in my neighborhood. I meant to ask you to give me all the tips and how-to's of this thing...but, as you know, I am a little swamped. I trust you will email me how to do this. Sorry, dear. If I could have a small shrine set up just for you, instead of just adding you to my "neighborhood," I would!!!

    ReplyDelete