Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I swear I didn't know...

Alright...I KNOW I am big, close to the biggest I have ever been.  It's embarrassing, slightly depressing, but it is what it is.  I have every intention of getting back in shape...you know...just like most of the obese Americans stomping around our country.  I was fit once and I will be again, it's just not happening right now.  The reason I bring this up is because today I asked  Bill to take some video of Finn taking his first steps. (Yes, he is starting to take those first adorable little steps!!!)  Naturally, because we had the camera on, Finn did not really take ANY steps.  However, the footage we did get is pretty funny and, since most of you are far away, I didn't think you'd want to miss this new level of cuteness in Finn's life.  Unfortunately, when I saw the footage I was literally SHOCKED at the size of my...well...my boobs.  AND, I honestly did not know how much they hung out of the particular tank top I am wearing today.  Really, I swear.  I am not pleased with the way I look OR how much of my milk factory you are about to see.  But, because I am an open book and there isn't a thing about me you don't know already, here's a video of FINN - try to ignore the ginormo-mama he is loving on.

*Disclaimer: Bill and I usually stick to a 20 second rule on most videos.  We have gone over a bit on all of ones you are about to see.  None are longer than a minute, though.  
Next is Little Finn being a little fussy in the high chair.  He DOES try to blow mama a kiss though and it's super cute.
And not to be forgotten, here's 18 or so seconds of Liam running on the shores of New Jersey.  I like this clip so much because it shows Liam's complete love of the ocean experience.  I wish we lived closer to the sea.  He clearly can be his true self whilst running in the waves....

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. ok... you need to stop being so harsh with yourself! you are G.D. beautiful! and as for your boobies... well... i think your son is more than happy that mama's milk factory is doing such a great job, and i bet your hubby doesn't mind keeping an eye on the factory if/when the boy is away! teeheehee... stop worrying about it! besides, i have a friend whose doctor explained to her that breastfeeding causes some women to hang on to extra fat to make sure their supply doesn't suffer... so, perhaps weaning the baby will be when your weight loss gets the boost you've been hoping for... ya never know! ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete