Friday, July 30, 2010

Your dose of B's

Just uploaded some real gems.  HAD to share.
This is one of my favorite faces of Finny-Finn.  When he is sucking on his sippy cute he is just SO darn cute!
As it turns out, he's pretty cute wearing a chef hat, too.
My GOODNESS, look at those chompers!!! Doesn't he look so grown up in this one?  Whilst taking out the trash the other night, Littleman and I were doused in a brief sun shower and given this little gift from the sky.
Check out this amazing shop that is opening down the road from us.  I swear.  That is not photoshop, that is freaking REAL.  It was a Pied Piper Pizza place a few months ago (similar to chuck e cheese).  Now we can take our kids to buy some guns...apparently dirt cheap. Awesome.
Finny and I sneaking in a late morning nap...aaaahhhh.....sneaky daddy and his iPhone.
So for our 9th anniversary, Bill thought he'd make the ultimate breakfast treat.  That's a pancake "cupcake" (literally pancake batter baked in a cupcake tin), an egg for frosting, and bacon sprinkles.  It sure was special.
Finally, 44 seconds of little Finn walking around.  Yeah....he's keeping me on my toes.  Oh, and since I have not updated on this in a while, here's the skinny.  We are slowly weaning.  Finn nurses about three times a day - pretty sure NOT for nutritional value anymore.  He drinks three to four sippy cups of formula a day, in addition to real food at each meal.  He's gained nearly three pounds in as many months.  I think that is good.  So we are chugging along. I'll write more about the weaning another day.


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment