Saturday, June 4, 2011

My baby's a 6 year old rock star!

My dear Littleman is now six and a full fledged rock star. He hand picked his outfit for the party today, in addition to each rock star item for the goodie bags. (Check out his new sneaks from Grandma!) Liam is my big lover of life and I couldn't be a prouder, happier mama.

For me, the balloons make the party. When I turn 50, or 60, or 100, I don't want presents, just a room full of my friends and balloons...I was blowing up balloons at 6:25 this morning! (Totally worth it.)
Liam and Rory on stage.
Cousin Nico on the lawn.
This one is out of sequence. Liam, after the party, with his new Longhorns hat (Thanks, Di!).
More fans on the lawn! Michelle, Isla, Di, Grandma, Nevin.
Isla dancing with mommy Michelle. Heather and Nyah in the back.
Lots of rock star babies - Rors, Liam, Callum, Lola, and Isaac.
Little Callum getting so big!
Little Finn getting so big!!! Isn't his hair just beautiful???
Happy Birrrrthhhday, dear LIAM.....
Yes, I made this guitar cake....I am clearly NOT good at it, but it made the birthday boy happy and that's good enough for me.
Macklin and Liam rocking out to Katy Perry's "Firework."
Rockstars: Macklin, Liam, Blake, Burke, Jadeon.
Liam, Rors, and Isaac.
The only downside to this whole event...no wait, there are two. One: It's just too darn hot in Texas the first week of June! It was at least 85 and we all had a good sweat on. Second, some really special people were missing. But, overall, we had a wonderful celebration for Liam. Thanks to every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment