Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

While it was a little chillier than I had anticipated for my first Halloween back in New York, it was a great afternoon. Our gang of super heroes pillaged for goodies, our toes froze, and we just had a fun time.
Here we have Leah (Wonder Woman), Luke (Batman), Liam (Robin), Skyler (Super Girl) and on the floor Sean (Monkey), Finn (Super Man), and me - wearing an oddball wig that was on clearance at WalMart.
My totally awesome super heroes!!


A brave snowman out for an ice cream treat I suppose...
Finnster, while unable to eat any of the treats in his bag, did have a good time swing the loot all around.
A really sweet grandmother-type felt bad for the baby who couldn't eat the treats so she gave him an apple, which he gladly enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment