Saturday, November 26, 2011

I didn't take any pics...

But my mom did~ Here are some pics from my Aunt Barbara's Thanksgiving celebration.
Chuck and Mira looking ready for yum yums.
On Black Friday we ventured into the city to go ice skating in Central Park. We ALL got on the ice!
Finn's first time on the ice. My back was killing me at this point. Finn only made it around once..but, he was hungry.
Good times!
It was definitely a perfect day in the city. It was probably 60 some degrees, sunny, and just wonderful.
I LOVE this picture. It really captures the New YAWKER in me!
And I love this picture even more. Me and my boys. Poor Billbers was stuck at home with his two best buddies playing guitar...oh well..
We ended the evening at a pretty nice restaurant. We met with Lauren's boyfriend, Jean-Paul, and his family. I have to say here that Liam was AMAZINGLY well behaved for the 2+ hours we were there. Finn on the other hand...oy. My cheeks look flushed and not because I've had anything to drink other than diet Coke. He is a holy terror in a restaurant. At one point I was letting him walk around the big table. Our waitress was taking an order from another table and Finn placed his hand on her butt to move her aside so he could walk by! That little bugger.
Back at my mom's Liam and Lauren got their architect on.


It's been a busy, busy weekend, but loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment