Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mama's Day Heaven

Didn't do anything fancy on Mother's Day.  While my athletic family counterparts ran, my boys and I enjoyed some time at the beach.  (In my defense, I would have run, but I left a vital element at home - the jogging bra - CANNOT run without it!!)

Anyway, the day was beautiful.  A bucket, a shovel, a towel.  Simply beautiful.  Some pics are from the night before, where the boys and I also hung out on the beach after an early dinner.  I am very lucky my mom lives so close to the ocean.  :)  Enjoy the pics.

King of the world!!!!






King of this world, too!!!!


Finn and his sippy cup...oy.  He'll be about 27 when he gives it up.

Yeah..it's probably unacceptable what I'd like to lovingly type about Liam here.  :)






This one could be an add in a magazine...for PERFECT FAMILY SUNDAY




SUPER HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment