Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The healing power of gingerbread

SO, things seem to be getting better.  I bought a pre-baked gingerbread house kit and we assembled it last night.  The construction crew consisted of Littleman, two uncles, two aunts, and myself.  We had such a great time.  Below are some pictures of our visit here in AZ.  It's actually pretty chilly, so Littleman and I had to buy sweatshirts at the zoo.  We looked a little dorky, but we were warm. 

The Gingerbread Team - how do you like Littleman's frosting goatee?

Our finished house.

 

Phoenix Zoo:

Zoo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And how cool is my dad?  Here he is on his new Harley and my brother on the Honda.  Can you believe I'm related to such coolness?  Me either.

 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had such a nice time at the zoo! I'm glad your brother was there to help you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house looked a little too perfect... You brought in Martha Stewart, didn't you?!?

    ReplyDelete