Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Last Halloween pics...

Here's the last of 'em.  LittleGuy as a horsie and Littleman with his friends.

 

Now that Halloween is over, Littleman is already talking about Christmas.  Taking down the Halloween decorations was so sad for him (we've had them up since October 1!!!!).  I almost wish there were more decorations for Thanksgiving. BUT, I am not going there.  The day after Thanksgiving we break out the Christmas stuff and that's good enough for me.  I love that Littleman shares my excitement for holidays.  He could ignore my jollyness, but he embraces it.  We'll make some turkey decorations to get us through until black Friday.  I have to make calendars for him to hang in his room so he can check off the days. 

Well, I haven't been sleeping great, so I think I'm going to head to bed. I think all the adrenaline and elation that got me through the first two months has finally wore off...and the lack of sleep is taking its toll.  I can't say enough how grateful I am to have friends out here who invite me over for dinner or come over when I need their kids to entertain mine.  I couldn't survive without them.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment