Friday, October 8, 2010

Worth watching...

Well, of course I think these videos are worth watching. The first one is only 14 seconds long. It's Finn anticipating his brother...oh, and getting really excited about a big ole school bus pulling up.

The second is a bit longer, but I highly recommend watching it till the end. It's just over a minute and it really gives you a peek into Finn's personality. Just so you know, I was cleaning in the kitchen and simply turned around to find him on this table. Subsequently, after the video was shot I removed the table from the kitchen...actually from the house. It's in the back yard, where I hope it can refrain from being the catalyst in any number of physical calamities my boys might attempt.

Two things to note before you watch the second video: First, check out Finn's leisure suit. It might be the cutest thing I have ever put on him. Second, there's a part where he is checking out the wall...and part of me wonders if he was trying to figure out a way to scale it. Only my boys....



No comments:

Post a Comment