Friday, April 20, 2012

Ask and you shall receive...

Some peeps asked for pics and since I like those peeps, I will happily oblige. I have been wondering if my recent decision to 'live in the moment' and leave my camera behind is more an act of laziness...you'll see that I have not taken very many pictures this year...or the last few months. But, anyway, here's what I have to share. I did actually dig out my camera for Easter.
Liam is all about quantity when it comes to the egg hunt. He didn't even care that we only filled them with change. We let him have a few jelly beans, but he just loved searching for eggs. Bill suggested that we just fill them with air next year...
That was my favorite hiding spot. The tree doesn't even seem to mind...
Eggs, eggs, everywhere...
This was actually taken earlier in the morning when the boys were waiting for my family to join us for the hunt.
Look at that Liam...his whole face smiles. Love that boy.
And look at this little munchkin.
Here's how we set the table...
Cut to random pics over spring break. Below you will see Finn throwing a fit in the middle of our dirt road because he did not want to turn around and head back to our house.
Liam chose (with some suggestion from mommy) to use the $ in his Easter eggs to take mommy out to the movies. I let him have an icee (I had to ask the girl to only fill it half way - there was NO WAY I was going to let him have their version of "small".) He sure was happy.
We checked out the children's museum in Saratoga. The coolest part is this thing where you can make a bubble around your whole body. Both boys totally loved it....and I am trying to think of a way to do it at home...
My brother got this great shot of Austin. I may have put it on Facebook, but in case you missed it.
And there's Liam at soccer practice...
I think I will recharge the camera and start taking it places again. Poor Finn. His whole life will be captured on iPhone photos...and I don't have the good one, so his photo albums are going to kind of stink unless I get busy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment