Saturday, April 21, 2012

So here's a funny story...


 Now that the camera is out on the counter, I can't seem to stop using it...

This here trampoline Bill and I assembled over at my mom's back in July - a half mile up the road from our new house.  Since the weather got nice we've been pondering over how to get it here without completely taking it apart.  And so, after dinner on Thursday, Bill unscrewed all the legs and he and I lifted the top (bouncy part) onto the roof of his Jeep.  With Finn and Bill at the wheel, Liam running ahead, and me, walking aside the car steadying the trampoline, we walk/jogged it to our house.  Two cars came down our road and the drivers laughed pretty hard at the sight of us.  In the end, we now have our trampoline in our yard. Yipee.  (The poles of the net were damaged in a storm that lifted the trampoline and tossed it about 20 yards.  We need to order a whole new kit.  Ug.  In the meantime, I lose hair every time the boys are on there.  But look how happy they are!)






 Yesterday I took the boys for haircuts - super short summer cuts.  Finn did not want to be photographed this morning.  But I think you can sort of get the gist.  Also, they both have bed head...





Liam has soccer practice today...I will try to leave the camera at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment