Saturday, August 9, 2008

Super awesome news AND photos!!!

What a bonus blog post!  First, the super awesome news:  Highsmith has sold OVER a thousand of my library games!!!!!!  I received my royalty check just the other day and let's just say, I'm paying off a credit card and taking my family to the gulf of Mexico for a long weekend in October!!!  (Don't get too excited, it's under 2K, but only just a smidge...and all for a few silly games...)  I am working on my next project to send in...anyway, I am pretty psyched about that.

And, here are photos of our wonderful 10 day journey back home - because the east coast will always be HOME.

Here's SH with her beautiful family - CFH only 12 days old in this photo.

Good times with great friends.

More great friends (girls, you'll be receiving prints in the mail soon).

Best of friends.

Beachcombing the Jersey shore with Aunt L.

 

High fiving with Grandpa D.

Keeping it real on the shores of Conneticut with Auntie Moonbeam.

 

Baking Norwegian yummy-yums with Mormor.

 

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

 

Down to Avalon and spend the day with Aunt B.

 

And finally, here's a pic of my mom's house.  They recently had the entire outside redone - stone along the bottom and new siding, landscaping, etc.  This pic will only be interesting to those who have seen the "old" version of their house:

 

They really did a super job.  It looks great.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment