Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Catch up...

So, here's a little catch up post.  I'm just now recovering from the whirlwind that has been my life for the last week or so.  Z's wedding was AMAZING.  Intimate, personal, and filled with love.  Driving through VT, CT, NH, MA, NJ, and NY did wonders for Papabear's soul.  He hasn't been back since we moved to Texas in November of '07, so he REALLY missed it.  It was wonderful to have a weekend to ourselves.  It was wonderful to see old friends.  It was simply a wonderful weekend...even if we decided to head back to NJ at 11 pm on Sunday.  (I couldn't bear the thought of spending another day in the car, so I made Papabear drive back so we could wake up to Littleman on Monday morning.)

Anyway, here are photos from the last week.  The first one is the last picture I took of Littleman in AZ - he's on my dad's Harley, which freaked all of us out.  My dad only drove about 500 feet, but we were all terrified Littleman was going to fall off.  He didn't...but I don't think he'll be on a (moving) Harley again until he can reach all the way around the driver. :)
On our first day in NJ, my mom and sister decked the house in Spiderman garb for Littleman's birthday (officially, he has celebrated 4 times and he thinks his b-day is some kind of month long event...)
Here are some photos with Littleman and his best bud from birth, known on the blog as Skywalker.
Here's Skywalker's little sister known as, The Princess, hanging with the boys.
Killing time while Skywalker's mama went and had baby #3.
And, here's my BF, JediMama, with her two princesses.
On to Z's wedding.  It was really beautiful.  Papabear, Z, and his younger brother.
I wish someone had taken a shot of my whole body, because this dress really shows off my legs...the only part that is remotely good looking.  But, for seven months pregnant, I'm not complaining.
The couple's first dance.
We celebrated my mom's birthday last night.  I actually made that cake...and Littleman picked out the crayon candles.
Well, that's about all for now.  Forgot to bring my camera to the beach yesterday, but if it stops raining, I'll get back there before I head back out west.  My sister graduates on Thursday and we head back on Sunday.  

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Whirlwind is right!! It sounds like you and your man/men were able to really enjoy the various places and make some great memories for yourselves and those you visited. By the way, you look GREAT for anytime, but especially for seven months pregnant and having lived out of a suitcase for over half a month!!

    ReplyDelete