Sunday, June 21, 2009

Settling in...

So, I've been home for exactly a week...and it feels like a century.  The mountain of bills and mail took me days to conquer and don't get me started on the amount of laundry, dusting, and cleaning that needed to be done!  Still, it was wonderful to be cleaning MY stuff and flopping down on MY couch, next to my hubby.  My travels were great, but left me utterly depleted.  I've returned to TX heavier and rounder and tackling 100 degree days that promise to rise as we get closer to my baby day. 

Here are some pics from L's graduation and a visit with our cousins in Brooklyn.  For some reason I cannot get the pics from my brother AJ's graduation to upload - which is very annoying. 

L entering to "Pomp and Circumstance."

 

Littleman sitting nice with his uncles (thank heavens for juice boxes and goldfish!!!.

Visiting with cousins.  Littleman and Asher hadn't seen each other in nearly two years, but they played like they have seen each other at every family event.  This was our first time meeting little Levi!

Bathtime!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment