Thursday, May 5, 2011

writing it out....

Today I just have to get it off my chest. There is so much about to boil over I might explode.

Finn has puked once a day for five out of the last seven days. Always in the afternoon/early evening. Always just the one time. We eliminated soy, watched what he ate very carefully...but we can't figure it out. He is not eating enough. Bill and I are sick with worry. I can't see gray hairs, but I know they are threatening to push right through my scalp. Today I take him to the pediatrician and make an appointment with the allergist. I will most likely have to take him to LabCorps for a blood draw.

Today is going to suck immensely.

Tomorrow I have been told I will get a call from the head of Human Resources at the school I applied to. My entire fate, my family's entire fate, my whole life at the moment hangs on the outcome of that conversation.

We have not sold our house. It is not looking good. We are thinking of putting it up for lease - which means we'd probably have to be out by July. We have a free place to say in NY, thank goodness...but leasing the house just means putting so many other things off....

Deep breath. This too shall pass.

AND, I have not had a diet coke since Monday. Or chocolate...not wait, I had a bit of a brownie sundae Bill's mom bought Liam. Still...I really want that diet coke, but I am not going to cave. Not now.

And on a really positive note, my troll story is nearly done and totally awesome thanks to my writing group. Yay for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment