Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The ants are marching one by one...

AS IF!  They are marching more like 1000 by 1000!!!  The gnat and ant situation out here is...well...downright MISERABLE.  It's starting to get really warm...high eighties every afternoon (I know it's NOTHING compared to what we'll get in July and August), still, it's WARM.  And the bugs are coming out.  EW.  I can't keep them out of the house.  I have vacumed and mopped every other day to no avail.  It's time for some chemical retaliation.

Something else I'd like to share.  For years people have told me that I have "no butt."  I *thought* this was a compliment.  Perhaps now that I am nearing my mid-thirties I am beginning to look at my body in new ways and I see now, that having "no butt" is NOT a good thing.  My back just slides down to my legs...I had NO idea!  Maybe it's all the mirrors at the gym...I don't know.  Apparently you can buy jeans that will "enhance" the appearance of your backside.  Hmm...probably similar to the WonderBra only back and down a notch.  I don't think they're called "WonderButt", though.  I have been told these "wonder jeans" can cost over $175!  I'm not ready for that yet...I find it amazing, though, that I have gone so long in my life and not noticed.

SO, I have lots of pictures to share.  I'll start with Littleman and his cousin:

The next "series" is Littleman in a cowboy hat my brother, Will, gave him for is birthday last year.  In the last few months, it has been loved almost beyond recognition.  These are mostly for the benefit of my brother, but I know you all love seeing my Littleman. :)

Finally, Littleman has love the book, Pizza at Sally's, by Monica Wellington for months and months.

  So, the other day we decided to follow her recipe at the back of the book.  Good times!  Check out Papabear's dough suspended above his head!  Delicious and fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. I must say that I never noticed your lack of a butt, so it can't be too bad! Teeheehee... One thing that can help, nevertheless, is squats... Though there are tons of different ways to work your glutes... Find a few that don't absolutely kill you (or get used to feeling like your glutes are on fire), and your butt will bubble out at least a little in time... My butt got really flattened after I had Boogie, and I hated it, so I know what it's like to want a butt -- though most women seem perplexed by my admission of love for the squat machine at Curves!

    ReplyDelete