Friday, April 11, 2008

Camera Crazy...

Okay,  I've been going a little camera crazy lately.  Littleman  is just getting so cute...how does he keep doing it???  Anyway, below enjoy a clip of Littleman going through a car wash, his basketball talents, and some pics from a "Princess and Pirate" play date we went to this afternoon.  Lots of fun...tonight the family is off to a baseball game.  Some days I can't believe how good life is to me. (Btw, Littleman IS napping...knock on wood!)


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you have gone a little bit camera crazy but I am the same sometimes. We have no children but are currently owned by a dominating but cute little bichon frise doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo not camera crazy! I was expecting a million pictures or something... Teeheehee... Glad to hear that you are enjoying life and finding some chances to capture Littleman when he's still little...

    ReplyDelete