Thursday, April 10, 2008

If you were here/If I were there...

If you were here you would undoubtedly hear the following from me:

-I jinxed myself with yesterday's blog - Littleman is refusing to nap right now.

-The tornado winds/warnings/watches are really scary...at least for us "new" Texans.  Last night the sirens went off at 4 am and scared the pants off of me and Bill.  I hear after a while you just ignore them.  I thought the wind was going to blow this brick and cement house right off it's slab.

-Some things happening at my gym are totally grossing me out.  A woman was wearing super tight spandex AND a maxipad!  That is just WRONG.  Someone left a bobby pin on the shower floor - yuck.  And finally, one instructor wears spandex that are super short and super shiny and when I innocently looked up from our mega-stretch, there was vagina sweat dripping down! AAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.  I know these things are petty and lame, but face it folks, you know me, I would have told you...most likely when you were eating.

-April is a lovely month.  The trees are all green, flowers are blooming and it's 70 most days.  Our community pool opens tomorrow!

-Texas is the BEST kite flying state...well, at least the best one I've been in so far.  Littleman and I keep one in the trunk of our car because so many kite flying opportunities arise!  Currently we're flying a Buzz Lightyear. :)

-Uncle CE and my mom are all visiting in May and June, when are you?

If I were there, you would undoubtedly hear the following from me:

-J, so what time are we getting the boys together to play?

-How's the new job working out, M?  I'm so glad you got out of that other one!

-S, can I come over and make dinner for you and that bun in your oven?

L, we seriously need to get together for lunch! 

-Can you believe the geese are back already?

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment