Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Final Answer

I am officially MOM!  Conversation over.  Okay, I will pursue some kind of part time work...I'm going to try and think up some kind of thing I can do from home, like watch other people's children.  But, for now, there will be no more interviewing, no more fancy pants.  Just me and my boys... Papabear's on board...as long as we can pay the bills.

Thanks for your support guys! 

OH, just wanted to note that the gnat/ant situation is getting better...not sure how, as the pest people are coming on Friday, but, whatever, I'm happy.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

3 comments:

  1. I SECOND THAT...YAY!!! :) Many congratulations to Bill, too, for supporting you, no matter what decision you would make!! Looks like you got yourself a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, sweetie! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete