Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nothing says "summer" like some melon...

So, I think it's officially summer here in Texas.  It's been in the 90's every day since Friday!  I'm hot.  Needless to say, we're still outside all the time.  Here are the kids enjoying watermelon at the park. 

Here's Littleman finally showing some love to his cousin.

Uncle Tim sent us this super fun whale hat.

And what kind of day is it if you can't finish it with a blue cupcake from Grandma?

Papabear, Littleman, and I leave for our journey to Arizona tomorrow.  We're driving...all 1094 miles (about 15 hours) to visit my Dad and the family.  I might be off the radar for a bit...or not...they do have computers and the Internet in Arizona.  Off to finish packing! 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing pics again... Littleman is getting so big! (Duh... My own kid is about the same age, so I should know that)... Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete