Sunday, June 29, 2008

Go see this...

Well, the movie, Wall-E, (http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/wall-e/) was great.  With or without children, it's a must see.  SH, you MUST see this before you have your baby and are too tired to go out to a movie!  Use those movie passes, have some popcorn, laugh, and think of me, b/c I would have gone with you if I weren't 2000 miles away!!!  I won't say anything else about it, other than it's the first animated film I've seen in a WHILE that's worth seeing again and again!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

  1. I was skeptical, even after I heard a rave review from the New York Times dude on NPR. But, Papabear and I both really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! M and I will take you up on this reccommendation this weekend. Another couple we know (expecting in 4 days) also told us to go see movies now! The hard thing has been finding one to see. Not much out there. So thanks for the advice.
    S

    ReplyDelete