Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another great use for big boobs

SO, a few hours after Littleman went to bed, (actually, just at I was tucking myself under the covers), Papabear and I heard the classic, "Mama," cry from his room.  I went in to check.  He was curled up in a ball, kicking off the covers, groaning, whimpering.  I had a feeling what was coming.  Although he has never truly "hurled" in his life (just one very small incident after some raspberries back in NY when he was two), a mother knows.  He was very sleepy, so when I asked if he needed to go potty, he just groaned.  Just as I picked him up, he leaned into my chest and...well...no need to go into great detail here, you get the idea.


Amazingly, my boobs (no bra) not only caught it all, but kept it from hitting his bed, pillow, and rug!  We made it to the bathroom where the floodgates opened.  Grossness ensued.  An hour later, I am killing time in Papabear's office (adjacent to Littleman's room), just to be sure the little guy is okay for the night.

Well...my stomach doesn't feel right.  

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

  1. Gross but convenient. :) It stinks to have to do a sheet change in the middle of the night. Earlier this week my oldest woke me up at 4 AM to let me know my middle child was throwing up in bed. Scared the heck out of me to be in a deep sleep and wake up to a touch on my hand and have someone staring at me. :) Hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it was a quick one - he woke up feeling just chipper and asking for yogurt and playgrounds! Thanks! I think that might have been my grossest post...

    ReplyDelete