Saturday, July 19, 2008

For die hard fans only...

This following video runs three minutes and 47 seconds and only die hard fans of Littleman and his silliness will want to watch it.  Papabear and I have had a 30 second rule when it comes to video "taping" our little boy.  Well...recently...he's just been so darn cute, that  I've broken the rule.  AND, I know there is something called editing and usually I do that on these video clips...however, today's video has four, maybe five clips of Littleman singing.  I simply could not decide which to toss.  In case you can't understand him, after he says, "Ladies and gentlemen!"  He usually follows with a jumble of "introducing squishy lizard (name)"  or "give it up for..."  As I said, it's a jumble, but you'll get the picture.  His singing is adorable...er...well, I am the mother, it might be awful, but clearly not in my eyes. If you can't bear to watch the whole thing, skip to the last ten seconds, he ends with a funny.  I hope it's not torture and that you'll enjoy.


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

  1. Definitely NOT torture... I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That's enough Mom, how do I turn this off". Classic.

    ReplyDelete