Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cry, cry, cry

Last night Papabear and I went out for our 7 year wedding anniversary (which is actually Monday, the 28th).  Earlier in the day I went to get a haircut - nothing major, just a trim.  I haven't been to a hair dresser since....hmmm...well, it's been almost a year.  ANYWAY, I said to the lady, "Just a trim, I want it healthy, I've been in the pool all summer, yada, yada, yada."  FOUR INCHES LATER - I am no longer a long-haired girl. AAARRRGGG.  I wanted to look nice for Papabear and instead, I get my hair chopped (not his favorite look). Ug. Stupid hair.  WELL, it is healthy looking...just a lot shorter than I like.  I suppose I should just get trims every four or five months and then I can avoid the whole chop-it-off scenario.  I'm sure I'll upload photos soon.

SO, we went to a really nice restaurant for dinner.  The steak Papabear had was so good he talked about it ALL NIGHT - thrilling.  Seriously, though, I'm glad he had a meal he loved so much.  We then went to the movies.  We

bought tickets to Dark Knight, but there were no seats together.  So, we went into the Stepbrothers theater just as it was starting.  We both laughed so hard we were crying our eyes out.  It was really stupid, but just the kind of lame, mindless humor we needed.  We ended our evening at a really cool Irish pub/restaurant.  Papabear's beer was NINE dollars!!!!  He said it was worth it, though.

Anyway, see the movie if you're in the mood for complete nonsense.

I'm off to start packing for our trip to NY.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. That movie does look hilarious... I will have to see it when it comes out on DVD, though, because there are too many other "must sees" and too few nights without the boy...

    ReplyDelete