Thursday, January 15, 2009

For Chuckie

Littleman unearthed a Ducktales DVD at the library a while back.  For some unfathomable reason, he LOVES it.  He's watch HOURS and HOURS of it in the past few days due to his fever and mommy letting him sit on the couch for an eternity.  Anyway, my brother, Chuckie, and I used to watch Ducktales on TV after school when we were kids.  I called him to tell him about Littleman's new obsession and Chuckie said, "Remember the Chips Ahoy cookies?"  I had fogotten...but as soon as he mentioned them it came back - I could taste them and the cold glass of milk my mom gave us when we watched the boob tube and readied ourselves for riding our bikes out on the streets of Staten Island.


Here is a video of my son singing and dancing along to the theme song.  This is for Chuckie because I know upon hearing it, he will be sent back about 20 some years....

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment