Monday, January 5, 2009

Pinch Me!

So, yesterday afternoon my stepdad called me wondering if Littleman and I would fly over to Orlando this weekend so we could cheer my sister when she finishes the marathon she's running in Disney World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um....let me think...OKAY!  He feels guilty that he and my mom can't be there.  So, he bought our tickets and hotel room!  I am still in shock.  On Saturday morning I'll be taking my little boy to Disney World...I just can't believe it.  Oh, and in case you are wondering, NO, Papabear absolutely could NOT miss Littleman's first trip to the Magic Kingdom.  We found him a super cheap ticket, and he's coming, too!  He's leaving Sunday, but Littleman and I will stay until Monday afternoon.

I am working frantically to find deals on tickets into Disney World, if I buy them at the gate it will cost over $400! Yikes!  I've also been informed that you can buy "meal plans"...so I'm looking into that as well.  We'll only have two days in the park - I've already decided that we will only be going to MGM (which I believe is now called "Disney Hollywood Studios") and Epcot.  The Hollywood Studios is where Littleman can meet the characters from Toy Story, The Little Mermaid, The Muppets, and Little Einsteins!  And my sister will be finishing her marathon - yes, my 17 year old sister if running an ENTIRE marathon!, in Epcot.  Can't wait to take Littleman to Norway! :)

If you have any Disney tips, please email or call me before Friday!  I am so excited my face hurts from smiling so much.  Techincally, this weekend could potentially cost us around $800 we should really be saving...but, you know what? You only live once.  Papabear and I had already decided that we'd have to put off a Disney trip until our second child was old enough to enjoy it - since it will cost undoubtedly a few grand.  I am grateful for my stepdad's generosity. I still can't believe we're going! 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment