Friday, January 30, 2009

Unbelievable!

SO, I am glad I did not post the pics from the "new house" because we are not going to buy that new house. (My apologies to the folks I emailed the pics to.)  The walk through this morning did not go great.  The builder was kind of a jack-ass and there were some issues Papabear was sure would not be resolved to his satisfaction, and so, we pulled out.  Oddly enough, our realtor had found a house she thought was perfect for us the night before - Papabear and his mom went to see it at noon.  Me and Littleman had to get lunch - the kid spent three hours in an empty house listening to grown ups talk about boring things - he and I had had enough.  Anyway, a few hours later, Papabear was driving me to the NEW(er) house for a look-see.

It's a little smaller and the yard isn't as big...or as nice (in my opinion), BUT, the house is in a better neighborhood (no waterpark or clubhouse, though), and it is a much higher quality home.  It is the most energy efficient you can buy and is really quite beautiful.  What a total hassle, though.  We had every thing scheduled for a closing in three weeks that isn't going to happen. Ug. 

I can't finish this blog because Littleman has decided to end his bath (I'm on the bathroom floor with the laptop).  More details to follow.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment