Friday, September 12, 2008

The storm and something priceless

I know many of you are wondering if we are in the path of Ike.  And no, we are not.  We have "tropical storm" advisories in effect through the weekend because we will get a few inches of rain and some pretty serious wind.  My cousins in Houston might have to come up here because it's expected to get pretty bad down there, but for now, they are on stand-by.  I will keep you guys up to date.  But, thanks for your concern. 

And remember that post about Littleman in a princess dress?  Well, here are the photos from that.  I promise to get his "First Day of Preschool" picture up tomorrow.  Tonight, this is all I've got...and they are pretty darn priceless, especially the last one. 

Check out the necklace and stroller - pretty hot!

 

Isn't this one the BEST????  And wouldn't he have been such an adorable little girl???  Yes, yes, he will want to kill me in ten years for this...but...oh well, I didn't force him into the dress...OR ask him to pose like that!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment: