Monday, September 8, 2008

Yonder years...

A friend, one of my dad's best friends, in fact, reads this blog and actually had pictures of one our camping trips from the early 80's!  The pictures below were taken in South Carolina.  I am about 6 years old and CE is about 2.

 

 

Can you believe what a porker my brother was?  My mom told me she was still nursing him at this time!!!  Well, he's still cute as a button...and he looks so much like my dad.  I'm lucky to have such handsome men in my life.

 

Yep, my mom has always been HOT.  All of my guy high school friends drooled over her!  Although I did not inherit her super thin frame, I did get a decent pair of legs and relatively good skin (minus my current facial situation...).  There's me in the background, sitting in the sand inside the screen tent. 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment