Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brief Update

I am posting from the library because, long story short, we do not have internet, phone, or cable for an indefinite period of time.  We're working on it, but it is very frustrating to be unable to communicate with my peeps all over the country.

That said, other than the lack of technological entertainment, the moving has been going pretty well.  We've been over at the old house every day - clearing out last minute nonsense, touch up painting, getting carpets cleaned, etc.  It's been exhausting.  At the new house I'm unpacking a few boxes a day, then running errands all over town - so progress has been slow.  The master bed and bath are done, kitchen is about 90%, Littleman's room has one box left and his new upstairs playroom is 98% done.  It's going well.

It's been in the 80's here all week!  YES, 80 degrees!  It's gorgeous, but scary.  Scary because I am sweating buckets and I am not even really that pregnant yet! Yikes.

Had a "belly check" with the OB yesterday.  I've gained ONE pound - still can't believe that since I've been craving McDonald's french fries in a very scary way.  Other than the french fries, all is going well.  Baby's heart was pounding good and strong. Won't have another ultrasound until 20 weeks (about a month and a half from now), so no gender yet!  No news is good news.

Well, Littleman is climbing all over me begging to "check his email" which translates to "play games on pbs.org." Will try to update again soon.  THanks to everyone for the well wishes, food/dinner donations, etc (and the plant from my dad!).

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment