Saturday, February 7, 2009

Okay, so it's official.

Yes, I'm preggers!  I found out three days before Christmas.  I KNOW - It has been really hard not to talk about it here for over a month!  I'm 11 weeks and more exhausted and nauseous than I ever dreamed possible.  (The exhaustion is another reason I have not been writing as much.)  Other than that, all is well.  My technical due date is August 30th.  We'll have a c-section about a week before.  We want to wait as long as possible (all the latest research shows that c-sections done two or so weeks early have really negative effects on the baby).  I've actually been considering VBAC, but I need to get a hold of my medical records from Littleman's birth.  My new OB says that if they nicked a certain vein...or wait...maybe it was artery...(I don't know) last time, I don't have a choice...well, there's plenty of time to find out.

Well, I guess things don't get more exciting than that. :)  New house, new baby.  Dudes, I am so tired, I have to go. 

 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations!! Best wishes to you and your family!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! :) What exciting news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete