Monday, February 2, 2009

NO F-ING WAY!

Okay, I totally apologize for the title - it's tactless and lame...but I am shaking from the piece of mail I just received from my publisher.  A check.  For $2,522.42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So even in the crummy economy people still want some nerdy library skills games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Approximately some 1000 people!  I know EXACTLY what I am going to do with this money.  I am going to spend nearly $2000 on a playground for Littleman and with the rest I am going to get myself some new clothes.  Last time I ended up paying bills with my July check...but this time, I am really going to spend it on ME.  Well....I'm going to really try and spend it on fun stuff.  I still can't believe they sold that many games.  I was sure I'd get a check for fifty bucks or something.  What a treat.  Had to share.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment: