Monday, February 16, 2009

Miracle #2

Here's our little miracle.  Baby #2.  My OB had Papabear and I truly believing that gender could be determined at this ultrasound, but the doctor performing today's screening said otherwise.  She said, "SOMETIMES" they can determine gender, but 12 weeks is REALLY early.  Am I a little disappointed?  Hmmm...well, I have a healthy baby growing in my belly, so no, not really.  Perhaps Baby#2 is already money savvy and wanted to save us a few bucks - I'm sure it knew that the moment I knew its gender I'd be out buying this and that....

Okay, take a moment to locate the baby's nose.  I know my scanner isn't great, but let me assure you, it is one of the cutest little noses I've ever seen...in utero!

In other news, we are almost completely packed.  The closing is this Friday and we are all set to go!  Things are VERY exciting over here!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable baby! Teeheehee... I remember fixating on Boogie's lusciously, kissable-looking lips when we got the ultrasound at 18 weeks... Hope that nausea takes a hike soon...

    ReplyDelete