Friday, April 24, 2009

A Crazy Thing...

The moment I "published" yesterday's blog with all my back ache woe's...I proceeded to have a completely ache-free day (even after vacuming and mopping the entire downstairs)!!!  Followed by a restful, painless night of sleep AND a morning with no limping!  Bizarre....

So, my brain got to thinking (a rare occurence, I know)...yesterday Papabear's mother remarked at how my belly just seemed to pop out - she had only seen me two days before.  I asked Papabear last night on the couch if he thought I had and when he took a good look at my belly his eyes popped out and he said, "What happened?"

Well, I THINK some organ shifting and what-not occurred.  I was sure I was going to be in severe back pain every day until I gave birth, but after four or five days, it's gone (for now at least), so some things must have been moving around to make cozier accomodations for my little belly bud. 

Last night, lying in bed, I couldn't believe I was comfortable - it was very strange.  This morning, I'm walking around the house in awe - painless.  It's the weirdest thing.  I had resigned to the idea that I'd be in pain every day...and now I'm not.  Well, you know I've just jinxed myself.  But, here's hoping....

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment