Thursday, April 23, 2009

Funny Littleman

I wanted to post this conversation we had with Littleman at dinner last night before I forgot.

Papabear: Today is Earth Day.

Littleman: My birthday?

P: No, EARTH day.

Me: Your birthday is coming soon, though.

L: That sounds nice, say it again.

Me: Your birthday is coming soon.

L: Oh mom, that's great.  Now say it in Spanish, please.

I KID YOU NOT.  That is EXACTLY what he said!  Papabear and I cried.  We really did.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

4 comments:

  1. So the big question is.. could you do it??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He would enjoy Spanish Sundays at our house when we all have to say please, thank you, more, milk, and whatever else my husband demands--in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spanish Sundays? Hilarious. How long has that been going on? And why only on Sundays?

    ReplyDelete