Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How could I resist???

Seriously, people - how could I resist????? 

Also, before leaving for work this morning, Papabear felt the baby for the first time.  It's one thing for me to feel the little swimmer all day long, but such a bigger, more amazing thing for someone outside my body, his daddy, to feel him, still so tiny and safe and tucked away.  I can't explain the wave of warm joy that washes over me just thinking about it.  I hope all of you who read this get to, or have had, that moment of simple shared joy at some point in your life.  (Not necessarily feeling a baby move, but just any shared joy with a person you cherish most in the world.)

Okay, to curb my shopping frenzy, I've decided to register for a few things at BabiesRus.  I don't really need a whole lot - a friend who had a baby last year brought over bags full of nearly new baby boy clothes yesterday... but just to curb that itch to buy new hooded towels and cute onsies and tiny socks....aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, somebody lock up my wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

3 comments:

  1. OMG where did you get those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i knew someone who was having a baby boy (nearby, that is)... i would totally buy those for a shower gift!

    ReplyDelete