Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Belly bud and cousins

I am so very happy to report only wonderful, amazing things today.  My cousin and his two wonderful children spent last night with us (see photos below).  Littleman has such a great time he cried rather passionately when they left.

I had a spectacular visit with the OB this afternoon.  The ultrasound showed us an almost chubby, just over 4 pound little boy (see photo below).  He was sleeping and would not, no matter how frequently or how hard the tech jostled my belly, wake up.  You can just make out his nose, cheeks, lips, and chin.  Littleman and my MIL were amazed, as was I.  I asked the tech to check one more time and confirm our he is, in fact, a he.  She shows us the scrotum and the penis and Littleman says, "Hey, his penis is a little one and mine is bigger."  And so, even at age four boys are comparing...

I showed the OB my glucose numbers - I've been sticking my finger four times a day since Monday - he was literally thrilled.  Said the numbers look great and to keep doing what I am doing...which is not eat any of the things I love...except rarely and about 75% less, apparently that's how healthy people eat every day!  Shocking.  Okay, enough talk, enjoy the pics.

Water balloon fight!!!!

 

The fort is under attack!!!!!!!

 

True sibling love right here....

Papabear in his GLORY being allow to break out all of his contraband toys.  I didn't even know he owned this many BB guns!

Time to practice a little music in the baby's room...

Waffles for breakfast (none for me though..okay, I ate two measly little hearts!)

So there ya have it.  OH, some of you might be wondering about our little rodent problem.  Well, we've been so busy taking care of the hole in the ceiling we haven't had time to call the pest people....and wouldn't you know it? Haven't hear a scritch or scratch at all!!!!  Figures.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Congrats on the "good" finger sticks, and yay for a cute ultrasound pic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! Looks like everybody had so much fun! Congrats on the great numbers...did you go out and celebrate with a little treat of some kind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill must of scared them away. Or did he shoot any before he fell through the ceiling?

    ReplyDelete