Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Get ready to laugh...

So, here's is a mid-eight month prego Shinesalot in my hot leopard print bathing suit top.  I actually left the gym in this exact get-up yesterday.  I don't think I've ever turned so many heads...and I am not sure if it was a good thing or not.  Needless to say, me in leopard print is enough to make ME laugh, so, enjoy this folks.  Savor it...and admire that I am not only putting a picture of myself up on the blog mega-prego, but in a bathing suit top, no less.

In case you can't see so well, here's an ever closer one....for those of you with perfectly good vision, you might want to stand back.

Permission to be jealous of my excellent tan granted.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Just. Wow. I'm going to offend all your new friends now by saying that it really does just scream "Texas!" Wow.

    ReplyDelete