Sunday, November 2, 2008

The most delicious brownie in the world....

Howdy, friends.  A few weeks ago a friend gave me some "high fat dutch process cocoa."  She told me one can make the best brownies with it.  Well, last night we had some neighbors over for dinner and I decided to try out the cocoa.  This was also the first time I made brownies from scratch (instead of from a box).  Well, these were the most lucious, amazing brownies EVER.  I'm sure my cholesterol shot right back up to whatever it was after I ate my share last night.  Absolutely amazing.  Perfectly baked - chewy inside, the slightest crisp on top...mmmmmmmmmm.  Why can't I feel this way about salads or cooked carrots?????  I gave (most) of the leftover brownies to my neighbors...and I finished the rest this morning.  I will be at the gym an extra half hour every day this week....TOTALLY WORTH IT.  Email me if you want the recipe. 

And, here's a castle Littleman and I made the other day.  I cut out the flower shapes, but he glued all the parts together and taped them to his castle.  The drawbridge goes up and down - it's pretty cool, if I must say so, myself.  He's been stashing his Halloween goodies in there.  I'll creep up on him and find him counting lollipops.  He has 14!!!!!!  I've only let him eat one since Friday.  Halloween is fun, but all that garbage!  (No, he's not wearing pants - I'm lucky he had any clothes on at all!)

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. Those brownies sound scrummy! Send me the recipe, please! We have a good recipe, but I'm always on the lookout for a better one! Hmm.. maybe you need to try different carrot or salad recipes? Hubby has a few salads he makes that I could eat for desert! And they are 100% good for you!The castle is awesome! Gotta love big cardboard boxes ;)

    ReplyDelete