Monday, November 10, 2008

Tidbits

Littleman enjoyed his "big boy" playdate so much.  On the way home I asked, "So, would you like to play at Bilal's house again sometime?" His reply, "Oh yes, can you turn the car around?"

Currently, my house is destoyed.  Six preschoolers went to town this afternoon.  It was a great playdate, most went home with turkey crafts and I had fun chatting up with the mamas.  Littleman it exhausted, but quietly refusing to nap. Ug.  I need to clean.

Papabear helped me draft a letter stating my last day of employment, Friday.  I did not go to work today, so I will be giving it to them tomorrow.  Ug.  I just want to be done with it. 

I think I hear quiet in the little boy's room....always a moment to savor....

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment